• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Oh my, I found a box of FN optics

Abominog

FALaholic #
Garage sale time!

Well, that's how I found them. Since you got me started....

We decided to unload a lot of stuff during the community garage sale. We spent every night for two weeks searching, sorting, culling, and pricing surplus household goods: vintage toys, books, sporting goods, kitchen gear, tools, you name it. We had the stuff piled in the basement the kitchen, and the garage. The night before the community garage sale I cleaned out the garage and we set up; early the next morning we piled it throughout the front yard and driveway too. Actually, a lot of great stuff.

Nobody came.

All of my neighbors decided they weren't going to do it this year. There were no signs on the main road. And 3/4 of the entrance to our road was blocked because the town for some reason has taken three weeks to replace a culvert.

I think we sold maybe $250 of stuff. We took two truckloads to Goodwill- lots of good stuff including tools. What a monumental waste of time.

But I did find those optics I thought were long sold.

walrus

FALaholic #
"Oh my" is right. I'll keep an eye on the marketplace. Better than finding a case of Austrian 7.62 that you didn't know you had.

Abominog

FALaholic #
I wondered what kind of people forget their kids in backseat if their car.
touché Byron. FWIW I never left a kid in the back seat.

I do have a box of “stuff” every time I look in it and see a jumbled mess I close it and try to forget it. Can’t tackle that today.

Abominog

FALaholic #
The grey offset mount for the M1/ M2 is covered in FN FAL Primer, pages 172 & 173. It's gone to a good home where it lives with others just like it.

No Andy, I sold the Para. I was up to 26 FALs and thought that was excessive so some had to go to new homes. All the HBs went as well.

The Para mount w/ the original OIP 3,6 is covered in FN FAL Primer, pages 176 & 177. I was hoping to use this "new found discovery" when I realized the stupid thing is a Para mount.

Near Sighted Sniper

Gold Contributor
FALaholic #
Dam!!! I gotta get one of these for my M2 clone. I absolutely love it!!! I don’t ever recall seeing one for sale, how hard is it going to be for me to find one?? And what do they sell for??