• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Paint match?

dirty47

FALaholic #
Has anyone tried to paint match the park finish of the dr-200? I have a stormwerkz adapter that is quite a bit different and would like to paint it a color that’s closer to the gun. Any leads?

vandal968

FALaholic #
IIRC Derek at Daewoorifle parts had a cerakote that was a perfect match for the daewoo gray, not sure which color it was but cerakote does send free samples.

jam762

FALaholic #
Gunplumber made me a couple of faux FNC muzzle devices out of the DSA short combo devices(in .223) a few years back. One went on my one of my Woo’s after he shortened the bbl and the other on my .223 SAR-4800 after he removed the faux birdcage device. . The Metcoll gray that he used to paint it was almost a perfect match to the factory park.
F7A1AD51-005C-4DA8-97FD-8E84CF80CAAD.jpeg